This paperpresentsa new active resonant snubber assisted (Auxiliary Quasi-Resonant Commutation Block-Link: ARCB) voltage source three phase soft switching PWM-PFC rectifier, which can operate under a principle of Zero Voltage Soft Switching (ZVS) commutation. The operating principle and the performances of this digitallycontrolled three phase voltage source soft switching PWM-PFC rectifier are illustrated and evaluated on the basis of computer aided simulation analysis.
- Active quasi-resonant switching block
- Instantaneous power feedback
- Voltage source three phase PFC rectifier
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering