Since the beginning of the full mini- β optics operation in October, 1991, each of the three TRISTAN experimental groups (AMY, TOPAZ and VENUS) has collected nearly 20 000 multihadronic events and 2000 μ-pair events in addition to the data taken before 1991. New results from TRISTAN experiments on electroweak physics, two-photon physics and QCD are presented.
- PACS 01.30.Cc Conference proceedings
- PACS 13.65 Hadron production by electron-positron collisions
- PACS 14.40.Jz Charmed and other heavy mesons and meson resonances
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics